Our Vegan Glucosamine MSM Benefits:
- Premium products: research proven Glucosamine Sulfate (not Glucosamine Hydrochloride), and our MSM Powder.
- Our natural rice flour flow agent replaces the synthetics and other anti-cake agents like silicone dioxide (SiO2) or magnesium stearate [Mg(C18H35O2)2] found in competitor products.
- Glucosamine Sulfate derived from a vegetable source, not shellfish.
- Vegetable capsules do not contain animal byproducts.
- Eliminates the bitter after taste of taking unencapsulated MSM powder.
- 750 mg, easy swallow size.
- Rapid and efficient absorption leading to fast results: Studies suggest that MSM becomes bioavailable quickly, as it is absorbed within an hour of ingestion. Customers frequently comment on their increased energy levels.
- Support Cartilage and Joint Health: Reduces pro-inflammatory cytokine expression leading to less acute and chronic inflammation, which is common in conditions such as arthritis. In clinical studies, those patients supplementing with Glucosamine MSM reportedly experienced less subjective pain, decreased joint stiffness and swelling, as well as improved mobility.
- Limits inflammation and production of free radicals: Inhibits inflammation production at the cellular level and reduces oxidative stress.
- Proven safe with minimal side effects: Our MSM crystals have undergone extensive toxicology testing and received the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) certification. This product receives excellent product reviews from our customers.
We take extra time at each step along production to ensure you’re receiving the best product available on the market. These extra steps are what set us apart. Our raw materials are tested before manufacturing even begins. Any material that doesn’t meet our high quality levels does not make it to you. We take your safety seriously, so all of our packaging occurs within a FDA registered cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) facility. We take no shortcuts and you should not either when it comes to your health.
Glucosamine MSM Dosage
Based on scientific review of these products, we recommend taking four (4) capsules daily. Total dosage per this recommendation is as follows:
- 1,500 mg of Glucosamine Sulfate
- 1,500 mg of MSM Powder
Glucosamine MSM Side Effects
Side effects are very uncommon. Most common would be the occurrence of GI tract irritation. Furthermore, although side effects are very low with this supplement, drinking a glass of water and taking with food can help to minimize their occurrence. If irritation does occur, reduce or discontinue supplementation.
View common FAQs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.